Seminars & Workshops
Mindful Bodies LLC provides interactive seminars and workshops for agencies, churches, schools, colleges, universities, health fairs, and for other groups and events. Our trainings focus on mental, physical, behavioral, & emotional health and wellness. We can customize and develop unique trainings upon request and we also offer the following trainings:
1) Inside Out Fitness: Think, Eat, & Move Better.
2) Parent Thyself: Wellness Strategies for Parents & Caregivers.
3) Family Matters: Strategies for Healthy Weight Families.
4A) Weight Matters: How to Lose Weight for a Lifetime.
4B Motivation for Weight Management: CBT & MI Strategies for Lifelong Weight Managment
5) What’s Eating You? How to Stop Emotional Eating!
6A) Stress Less! Wellness Based Stress Management Strategies.
6B)Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask First: Self Care & Wellness Strategies for Professional Helpers
6C) Put On Your Own Oxygen Mask First: Clinical Supervisor’s Edition – Strategies for Encouraging Wellness in Supervisees
6D) 7 Habits of Highly Effective Clinical Supervisors
7) Family Fun & Fitness: Inexpensive Fitness Ideas for Active Families
8) It’s All Connected: The Link Between Mental Health & Physical Fitness.
9) When Working Out Isn’t Working Out: 10 Fitness Strategies that Work
10) Yes I Can: Fitness Activities for Non-Fitness Instructors
11) Can You Hear Me Now? Strategies for Helping Parents Talk and Listen More Effectively to Their Teens
12) Creating Smooth Transitions: Strategies for Easing Transitions Throughout the Adolescent Years
13) Spare the Rod: Age Appropriate Discipline Strategies for Children
14) Binge Eating Disorder Demystified: 10 Things you Need To Know About BED Treatment
15) Incredible Tutoring Skills: Behavior Management Strategies from the Incredible Years Parent & Teacher Programs
16) The Joys of Being a Therapist: Humor from the Therapist’s Couch